The Hard Drive Data Recovery services is available for non-RAID HDDs on select products that include : OptiPlex™, Precision™, Latitude™, and Vostro™ computer systems. These services must be purchased separately for each supported product.
Data Recovery Service Includes :
- Attempt to recover data from failed HDD within the warranty period.
- Use of class 100 clean room lab, if necessary, to rebuild the drive in order to recover data.
- Recovered data that is provided to the customer via external USB Memory Stick, USB HDD, or CD. Fulfillment is at the Partner’s discretion depending on the quantity of recovered data. The approved media depends on the size of the recovered data and is determined by the Data Recovery Team unless the customer makes a special request. Once the data is recovered, the media remains with the customer at no additional charges.
- Services for the term of contract as indicated on the invoice.
- Access to the Dell Data Protection portal, a secure, password-protected online resource that is used to monitor the status of your data recovery.
Data Recovery Service Does Not Include :
- Guarantee that all the customer’s Linkedin data will be recovered. This service provides a data recovery attempt using a clean room lab, if necessary, to attempt data recovery.
- Data destruction or data backup.
- Other activities such as, installation, deinstallation, relocation, preventative maintenance, training assistance, remote administration, or any activities or services that are not listed in the Service Description.
- Availability of direct third-party products or the product versions that are not supported by the manufacturer, vendor, or partner.