BloomingMoms is an association for moms in Bloomington, Indiana. We host a bi-weekly program during the school year, regional playgroups during the summer, and occasional other special events. Please take a look around our site for more information.
BloomingMoms meets on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. during the school year (September through May). See our calendar here.
Each BloomingMoms meeting offers:
- FREE childcare for infants through homeschool-age children.
- FREE yummy brunch in case you ran out the door too quickly to catch breakfast.
- FREE talks and demonstrations on down to earth topics by special guests with expertise on different topics.
- FREE teaching by other experienced mothers who share biblical truths and practical ways to fulfill our various roles as women, such as being a wife and mother.
- FREE swap table where you can bring items you want to give away as well as acquire items you need from other moms who don't want them.
- A break from the routine (or lack thereof) and a time for making friends and relaxing.